Via this site, reservations for tickets and seats can be made 24/7. The e-tickets are forwarded to you by mail. They can be scanned directly from your smartphone, in which case you do not have to print them.
- For iPhone owners: tickets can be attached to your e-wallet.
- If you prefer your tickets to be sent to you, please specify while ordering. We charge a delivery fee of € 3,50.
- You can also collect your tickets in person at our box office (Monday to Friday from 10AM to 5PM) or tills (open one hour prior to all shows).
Please contact our reservation desk by phone: +31 50 5222 797.
Prefer to drop by to purchase or collect your tickets? Our box office opens from Monday to Friday from 10AM to 5PM. Our tills are also open one hour prior to all shows.
Leonard Springerlaan 2
9727 KB Groningen
Ticket return policy
Bought tickets yet unable to attend a show? Unfortunately, return tickets are not refunded.
We do however offer replacement tickets, under the following conditions:
- The tickets were bought at MartiniPlaza.
for shows running more than two consecutive days.
- Tickets are still available for the show in question.
- You have contacted – at the latest five working days prior to the show – our reservation desk via +31 50 5222 797.
We charge a cancellation fee of € 2 per ticket.
Daily, thousands of tickets for concerts and shows are purchased via internet. Often tickets are unintentionally purchased from unauthorised ticket agents. MartiniPlaza reserves the right to refuse admission in case your purchased tickets cannot be verified during ticket control. Please check here for websites we do not recommend in this context.
For more information, please visit www.weetwaarjekoopt.nl.
In case a show is sold out, you can register – both on line as well as by phone – on a waiting list. In case any tickets are returned, we will then contact you as soon as possible.